Alka® Greens, your complete daily supplement!
- 100% natural high-quality nutrient extracts and orthomolecular nutrients
- A “superfood”, full of alkaline minerals with a powerful alkalizing effect
- High in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, folic acid, B12 and C
- Effectively supports joints, digestion and brain function
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 1 serving is equal to 5 servings of fruit and vegetables
- Hygienic and efficient in use, packaged in servings of 10g
- Available in 30 or 10 sticks package!
Eating fruit, vegetables and plant sprouts rich in chlorophyll is vital for good health.
These types of food keep the body slightly alkalized and they provide cells with a huge amount of energy. But very few people these days manage to eat sufficient servings of fruit and vegetables on a daily basis. Add to this the mineral depletion of land caused by intensive farming: our food itself is lacking even more in vital nutrients. The unique Alka® Greens formula is an ingenious selection of high-quality, natural extracts and orthomolecular ingredients. A wide variety of vegetable, fruit, grass germ, herbal and flower pollen extracts, as well as fiber complexes, enzymes, B vitamins from sprouted quinoa and gastro-resistant probiotic lactobacillus culture, provide your body with a vast array of essential nutrients!
- protects the body from chronic acidification
- promotes healthy digestion
- supports flexible joints
- is good for heart and blood vessels
- promotes a healthy cholesterol level
- stimulates the release of excess water
- boosts energy, vitality and strengthens
- brain function
- helps fight aging
- suitable for diabetics and vegetarians
Grass germ and Algae
Sprouted barley grass and wheat grass are the most alkaline species of grass around. They contain the whole spectrum of natural vitamins, alkaline minerals such as potassium iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, essential amino acids, antioxidants such as superoxide dismutase and much more. Both these sprouted grasses also supply the body with large quantities of chlorophyll, a substance that cleanses the body and provides it with energy.
Chlorella and Spirulina algae are both rich in natural vitamins and minerals. They too contain high concentrations of chlorophyll and other phytonutrients such as flavonoids, carotenoids and phenolic acids. Chlorella and spirulina both have alkalizing and anti-inflammatory effects and supply the body with energy.
A variety of Fruit and Vegetables
Did you know that 1 serving of Alka® Greens contains the same amount of nutrients as at least 5 daily servings of fruit and vegetables? Fruits & Greens™ in Alka® Greens contains high-quality extracts of:
lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, plum, peach, raspberry, cherry, cranberry, red grape, blueberry, strawberry, pineapple, apple, apricot, elderberry, aubergine, red pepper, beetroot, sweet potato, white potato, onion and carrot.
Acerola with 50% natural vitamin C
Acerola is a bright red fruit that looks rather like a cherry and contains a very high level of vitamin C. The Acerola extract in 1 serving of Alka® Greens contains 100mg of natural vitamin C, which is more than 20 times what you get in an equal serving of oranges.
Supports the digestive system!
Good health starts with healthy bowels. To support bowel function, Alka® Greens contains:
- An effective natural fiber complex from apples and gum arabic. Fiber is essential for good, regular bowel function.
- Its Digezyme™ complex contains the amylase, lactase cellulase, protease and lipase enzymes. These are digestive enzymes that help us to break food down into smaller basic units which can be absorbed more easily.
- Lactospore™ is a gastro-resistant probiotic lactobacillus culture. 1.5 billion lactobillus are enclosed so that they pass straight through the stomach untouched. They can then develop into full healthy bacteria once they reach the intestines, to promote healthy gut flora.
Healing Herbal Extracts
Ginger: Ginger is a powerful herb that contains various medicinal substances like ginerol, lineol, zingibain, zingiberene, zingiberol and shogaol. It is also a source of magnesium, potassium, vitamin B6, powerful antioxidants and more. Ginger has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects and boosts the immune system.
Meadowsweet: Experts often attribute Meadowsweet’s therapeutic action to the presence of salicylic acid derivatives. Meadowsweet has excellent painkilling and anti-inflammatory qualities, for muscular and joint pain in particular.
Ginkgo: Ginkgo extracts have healing qualities associated with neutralizing free radicals and promoting circulation in the body. Ginkgo helps cleanse the bladder and kidneys and promotes the release of excess water.
Solidago: the healing effects of Solidago (or Goldenrods) derive from its flavonoids, saponins and phenolic glycosides. They all control diuretic functioning and help cleanse and alkalize the bladder and kidneys.
Turmeric: the active substance in Turmeric is curcumin. Multiple studies have shown that curcumin bonds with heavy metals. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant and positively influences brain activity. Furthermore, curcumin is also antibacterial and antiviral.
Start your day with a glass of Alka® Greens!
The best time of day for the body to absorb nutrients is in the morning. So start your day with a glass of Alka®Greens for breakfast. Open 1 of its handy stick packs and put the contents into a glass, add about 250ml of water, stir well, and then drink it at your own pace.
Alka® Greens provides all the best things for your body, combined with a natural and delicious taste. You always know you have the right amount in the glass because Alka® Greens comes packed in conveniently measured 10g servings. You can also take Alka® Greens on holiday or when travelling, as its stick packs are easy to take with you in your bag or case!
Instructions for Use:
open 1 stick pack of Alka® Greens and put the contents into a glass. Add around 200ml-250ml of water. Stir well and then drink at your own pace.
The contents of one 10g stick pack is enough to keep your resistance at a strong level. If you are low on energy or have a deficiency of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, you could temporarily increase the dosage to 2 stick packs a day, spread evenly throughout the day.
What you should know before using Alka® Tabs Magnesium
Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements are not a replacement for a proper and varied diet and a healthy life style. Contains no animal ingredients.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Store dry and at room temperature.